FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH email survey - new economy sleeper seats
Old Jul 14, 2007, 8:43 am
alex0683de

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Okay, page four of this thread. Will someone now please confirm that this is just a joke? They can't be serious, right?
It's an idea that they're floating, in all seriousness, to some of their frequent flyers.

I think the idea has some merit. You may think otherwise. But in the end, that's why this product will be optional. If you prefer the current Y configuration, that will still be available for you to book.

If you usually fly C or F, it's a moot point anyway. But for those of us stuck in Y, an idea like this would be a godsend (in my opinion, anyway) that I would happily pay 200€ for.

And that, after all, is what LH is trying to find out - whether or not there would be demand for such a product.

In any case, let's not forget that we're talking about a possible upgrade to the Economy product here - if we start examining it with the expectations we would have of a Business or First Class product, we're missing the point.