FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Soft" HON privileges gone...
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2007, 8:54 am
Togo001

Programs: LH, CX, Sixt, Langham 1865, Hyatt, SPG
I got the same experiences during the last 6 months. The hard benefits are the same as before, but the soft privileges are mostly gone. It started 5 months ago. I'm twice a week at the FCT or 2-3 times at the FCL in FRA and 2-3 times in the FCL in MUC.

1) FCL and HON service MUC
The MUC FCL crew is at the same high level as always with one exception: During the 3 months the limo service wasn't available. They said they are missing drivers..... And finally: I'm always surprised how dirty and used some of the chairs are in FCL MUC. Maybe some visitors don't care what they are doing...
In all: The MUC team is are great. I got everything in a very warm and personal way during the last years.

2) FCT
There are some PA I know quite good after nearly 3 years. But the catering crew isn't such enthustiastic as 2 years ago. There isn't anymore the special very personal service as last year. Of course: It is great and very convenient, but PA and the service staff areN#t so much involved in their job as 1-2 years ago.

3) FCL A FRA
I like the lounge very much, even a bit more than the FCT. And I don't recognize any change of the service level here. Like in MUC I got everything what I asked for and what I didn't asked for.

4) HON service HKG
They changed the service team a few months ago, but perfect like always. Smooth, friendly, smart. From plan arrival to airport airpress I need not more than 20 mins.

5) Greatings on board:
Longhaul at F: ever
Longhaul at C: Until April: Ever, since April: Never (5x2 flights)
Shorthaul LH at C and Y: At routes FRA-LEJ: 100%, at main routes: MUC-FRA: never
Shorthaul cityline: 5%
Shorthaul Air Dolomiti: 5%

6) Delayed flights, short connection time:
Always perfect, they managed several times to carry me in FRA and MUC directly from the outside position to the next flight, closed the door and went to the runway.... Great.

7) Special HON gifts and invitations:
During 2005 I got monthly an invitation for different types of events. In 2006 only a few, in 2007 nothing. I didn't attend such an event, but I recognized that LH modified this activity plan.

In all: HON is a great thing, it helped me to travel in a very convenient way and it brought me closer to LH, AUA and LX. Nevertheless this is a high level program - you will see every weakness...

Last edited by Togo001; Jul 12, 2007 at 9:13 am