FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I battle the Dulles RCC matron- you know who won! [Merged Threads]
Old Jul 9, 2007, 2:09 am
lucky9876coins
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by licorice
I reread my post and hopefully no-one, especially you, see my opinions as a personal attack on anyone, except perhaps the gate monitors at the clubs. Believe me they can take care of themselves and for added flavor they can chew and spit out a few supervisors, so it seems.
Believe me my entering this discussion is not meant to be harmful to anyone, and straightening out these employees is NOT our job. Taking a beef up the ladder, especially for such a trivial matter (IMO) makes it tougher to get the big points across when they occur. You had about a 90% shot at NOT getting your drink chits, especially reading about these attitudes and witnessing them first hand for the past 4 or 5 years. You are probably one of the most informed guys on this forum, and you knew that this was one location to get into a hassle, and just the right person was present when you entered.

Frankly, and I hope you don't take it personally, but sometimes one can get so into a particular hobby (internet chat sites) that they can't see the forest for the trees. You're on holiday for goodness sakes, let it go!!!
No worries, it wasn't directed at you, but I appreciate it.

I think it actually is a pretty big issue- being a "loyal" customer and having an agent call security to have you removed... I think that's pretty serious and needs to be looked into, personally. I agree straightening the employees out is not our job, but I really care about UA and want them to survive. If they do, it's not with these bad apples.