FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2007, 7:29 pm
flyzabit

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Good news on the PC points thing. However, my answer (and points) came from Priority Club.

Like you, I had gotten the auto-reply, and I did also get a personal reply from an MCR rep (I put "Attn:her name" in the email title) and both said they were looking into it. So, I emailed BOTH MCR and PC at once and marked it "SECOND REQUEST" in the title on the second night when I sent it again. That did the trick, it appears. Good luck, as I think this is the path to take.

Here is the PC reply:

Dear Flyzabit:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your Priority Club® Rewards account. 500 points have been to your account. Your current point balance is (number here) We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Should you have further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Attached is the link to the service centers' phone numbers page: http://www.priorityclub.com/contactus

Sincerely,

(his name)
IHG
E-Mail: [email protected]

BTW, on the MCR phone number, I just called and the message says that it is "closed for the holiday" in English, French, and Spanish. Man, that is earlier than Congress! It's not even Canada Day or July the 4th yet! I want it added to my calendar...

Last edited by flyzabit; Jun 26, 2007 at 7:34 pm