FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fleet Updgrade Report: Hard and Soft Product
Old Jun 23, 2007, 5:21 pm
blueman2

Programs: UA 2MM
Update

I wrote the above while about 1/2 way through the flight today. Having now completed the flight, I wanted to give some additional details on their service. All I can say is WOW! That was the VERY BEST flight I have ever had with UA. The purser, Jim, was incredible. The entire flight staff was professional, friendly, attentive, helpful, cheerful (without coming across as fake!) and highly competent. I really enjoyed the flight and had great respect for all of the flight crew. True professionals. If most of my UA flights were like the one I was just on (UA856 on June 23), I would fly no one but UA ever for long haul business flights.

Oh, and as a parting gift, Jim even gave me a wonderful book on United's history. Book is called "The Age of Flight". A beautiful hard bound, large coffee table type book.

I cannot say that I take back every negative thing I have ever said about UA, but if this is a glimpse of the future, I will be very loyal to UA.