FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2007, 4:08 pm
ZeppoX

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Originally Posted by mooper
My accounts (I use several) are showing a "your account is locked" message when I try to log in. I did not forget my password and this message has shown for several days now. The "Hank" section says try again the next day, but this hasnt helped. Any ideas? Anyone else experience this?
If you have enough MCR points that it is worth the trouble:

Suggest that you end an email to [email protected] and ask them why your account is locked. DO NOT give them any ideas on why it might be locked, just ask why it is.

While you are waiting for a reply, scroll to the bottom of any MCR page and READ every word of the faq and the t&c (they call that part "rules"). See if anything stated there as prohibited sounds familiar. Prepare your case and/or guilty plea.

Here's a possibility from the rules: "Limit 1 Account per person."
Multiple people in a household may have accounts. But one person cannot have "several." One person also is prohibited from combining codes from other people (which is weird because it means any family with one account is in violation of the rules).

Again, worth the trouble based on how many MCR points you have? YMMV.

Last edited by ZeppoX; Jun 5, 2007 at 5:05 am Reason: clarified t&c