FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I get very annoyed at Y passengers using Business class toilets and overhead bins
Old Jun 3, 2007, 10:01 pm
shillard

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
Oh well, at least I put nuclear proliferation ahead of this...can't have everything.

Global what? Oh, warming - must be due to all of the hot air coming out of Al Gore and Peter Garret.

Now, to the topic at hand......

On a 737 with only 2 rows of J, if I'm in rows 3-6 or so, I'll be using the forward toilet. Deal with it.

On a model with more J seats and one of those funky "Business Class Passengers Only" past-this-point signs, I'll head down the back.

In both cases, unless I'm up-front.

If in rows 1-2, do I get annoyed by the great unwashed masses coming forward from steerage to use the loo? Nope, couldn't give a rat's arse.

Might be a very different matter on a 767 or 747 with very distinct class divisions though. For international, I recommend an El-Al security guard posted at the entry from WHY to J to gun them down, just like the zombies breaking out of containment in "28 weeks later".

That will put a stop to it.