FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I left my cheese at the SLC CRC
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2007, 10:17 pm
PHX777

Programs: DL Silver, US Silver, AA
I must say that I'm surprised no one has responded to this post because the subject "I lost my cheese..." is quite hilarious and I felt compelled to read it.

Ok, so I'm sorry for your loss, although it can always be worse, but I myself know what it's like to find that special cheese you like (mine is Black Diamond Cheddar, imported from Canada and only available at Costco!).

I think the CRC owes you a quick phone call or email. After all, it's not as if you made it difficult for them to track you down. If you left your business card that's easy! They would be stupid not to call you.

I am a little pessimistic, though, since it's been one week now. You would think they would see if you had placed it in their mini fridge behind the bar! Well, I would at least call them tomorrow. The real question is--if your cheese is still there--will Delta ship it to you? I mean, maybe it's a foolish question but who is going to pay the shipping for your cheese? Plus, it's perishable so it has to be shipped cold, no?

I assume that Delta knows that its guests in the CRC are not ordinary customers, but important people from a business perspective which means it would be a most appropriate and wise decision for them to contact you.

Keep us updated! I think this is one of the most interesting stories I've read on FT. Next time make sure the cheese "is in your possession at all times!" Get a back of ice from the bar and wrap it up!

Good luck! And don't forget to call the CRC tomorrow!