FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Palace Madrid, Spain [Master Thread]
Old May 26, 2007, 5:54 pm
speedbird9

Programs: AA EP, UA1K, SPG PLAT
Westin Palace Madrid, Spain [Master Thread]

Hi:

Just in Madrid two weeks ago on pleasure. I am a Gold member. Location was fantastic, you can;t beat it. Close to everything.

Entrance was a little understated. The guy was very nice at check in. I was travelling on the buy 3 get 1 free promo, so it worked out to about 300 euros a night. Was upgraded on check in to a Junior Suite which was a very nice and pleasant surprise.

The room was very nice. Size was fantastic especially for the price I paid. Two bathrooms, walk in closet, sitting room with Bang and Olufsen. Service was great, everyone very friendly. Rate included breakfast buffet which was good. definately wouldn't pay $35 for it but otherwise adequate.

Concierge was spotty, only one person seemed happy to help me and picked a few good places to eat. Overall very satisfied with the property and the service. Everything was a breeze.

Just thought I would put in my 2 cents in. If anyone has any more questions I would be happy to answer them. This is my first stay report the next one will be better

P.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Jul 23, 2009 at 10:15 am Reason: Earlier reports at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-preferred-guest/702175-westin-palace-madrid-spain-pre-2007-master-