FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SIN to CGK vv on LH [merged Jakarta Q & A thread]
Old May 25, 2007, 12:05 pm
asif_ebrahim

Programs: LH Miles&More Senator (Star Alliance Gold)
Thanks for all the information everyone

If everything is on time i think it will be okay. However i thought of one scenario where it could fail. That is the case when the flight is late. If the SIN -> CGK flight is late and i arrive in CGK after the checkin deadline then they could possibly deny me boarding as i havent picked up my boarding pass on time.

I suppose i could tell them to put a note in the booking to advice them that i will be coming on the SIN -> CGK flight.

Will let you know how it turns out !!!

Thanks again !

Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

I just called the CGK LH airport office, and I spoke with this nice lady. I did not dare say that I was making a turnaround, but pretended to arrive on another flight from another alliance, with a connection time of 1h20m (which is the about same as the turnaround at CGK for LH, arriving 17.35 and departing 18.50), I was told that it was possible for me to get the boarding pass from the transfer desk. This is assuming that the arrival is in the same terminal.

From this, I can deduce that it is possible to do the turn around if you have sufficient connection time (1 h was the limit) and arriving in the same terminal.

Anyway, do let us know of the success.

Regards,