FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Warsaw Archive Thread (prior to January 01, 2011)
Old May 10, 2007, 3:07 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by sven60035
Every time I was in the lounge it was the same person (beside Sunday night, where there was a friendly and helpfull lady present).

During the checkout "And you expect us.." and "We don't do free transport.." I told her that she undercharged me because 1 restaurant bill was missing.
She was adement that that is not the case despite me counting to her that one was missing and asking her to verify with the restaurant the charge. She refused and said, no Sir we charged everything.

I need a full bill and not a partial bill but I stopped arguing, signed the bill and left.

And today, I found that the IC has charged another charge to my credit card, the amount is the missing restaurant charge. Now I can run back to the IC to get an amended bill.

She really was dragon, I think I actualy complain to the hotel manager now..

But you are right, the other staff is friendly, helpfull and a joy.
It seams, that you donīt have my luck with the check-out agent as I had. I had this only at the IC Praha, when they first told me, that the Internet was free and then after 2 weeks !!! they charged it on my credit card, without any bill !!