FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - spilled juice: compensation
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2007, 8:45 am
EsquireFlyer
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by United777Heavy
As for the trivia fact... quote me on how that was directed at you, as I just thought it was a interesting real estate fact. Please tell me where it is directed at you, as never did I mention you.
Oh, come on, don't play dumb. There was no other reason to mention Portland at all except that the OP is from there.

That said, I do think that most posters properly and honestly responded to the OP's question of what compensation to expect when they said "none."

I don't understand what the OP hopes to achieve by initially criticizing other FTers for allegedly going "ballistic" over nut temperature, and then being offended when people tell him/her that no further compensation is due, when he/she had specifically asked for that advice, and then accusing everyone of gang-banging him/her because too many people replied to this thread agreeing with the same sentiments.

If "too many" people agree, maybe they are on to something. Which is not to say that it's right to be rude or obnoxious. But that most people do think that no compensation is due here, and repeatedly asking isn't going to change their minds or get them to apologize.