FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Continental.com Master Thread [Report Ideas & Problems Here]
Old May 8, 2007, 3:20 pm
CLEHillbilly

Programs: CO Gold - 1MM, IC Plat, Hertz PC
Considering everyone is having the same problems...what is totally discouraging is the fact that all CO support (Elite line, WWW support, etc) seem to have the attitude that this is a new problem and they don't know what to do when you speak voice to them. Have they each not had 3-50 calls on this same issue today?

A little courtesy from them would go a LONG way in saying "Oh sorry Mr CleHillbilly we have had a recent problem and we know how to fix it ASAP". Even if they told me we realise there is a problem but do NOT know how to fix it would gain some confindence from me. Currently they act suprised and run us through SOP saying "I can see the reservation without a problem", acting like we are 3 yrs olds using the internet for the first time trying to guide us through logging into my account only not to be able to view the reservation.....Come on CO, just be honest with us when we finally break down and call/email you.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but it is, and I am rather offended when a company I spend thousand of dollars each month with treats its customers with this kind of an attitude. CO Support, lets get it together....Por Favor!