FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Warsaw Archive Thread (prior to January 01, 2011)
Old May 8, 2007, 6:24 am
sven60035

Programs: HH Gold, GHA Titanium, Iprefer Elite, EI Concierge
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Could you please do a favour and email RA customer service to determine validity of their claim? Or advise when you asked and I will email both hotel and RA cs. (Of course, in Warsaw the cost of a cab to the airport is only a few Euros, hardly a bit amount.)
I asked the night before checkout and got told that the Lounge does not take care of booking transfers, go see concierge! So I went down and she was happy to arrange it for me, but she did not know about an offer.

So next morning I asked again during check-out (right after the "And as a RA you expect us to take away your mini bar charges...") and she said, I don't think we do any free transport. Me asked her to check and she called someone and came back with the answer "I talked to my supervisor and he said it's not longer valid".

It's not that I don't mind paying 50 Sloty for it (or take the bus) but that lady really was the most unprofessional one I had in years (not to mind the only time she every smiled or said good morning was when her boss was sitting next to her signing welcome letters).

I wonder why sgz had no problems (maybe it's the fact that I look 25 while beging 40 not the typical business person)...

I noted this stuff on the "feedback card".