FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Workers Accused Of Identity Theft
Old May 2, 2007, 8:50 pm
dietcoke

Originally Posted by Bam Bam
Perhaps if they had an effective Corporate Security Department, the "ring's" actions could have been stopped, or at least, mitigated earlier.
Bam Bam, I'm happy to see you back again and I genuinely hope you are well. I must admit I take exception to the tone of your post. You appear to question the interigity and expertise of JetBlue's corporate security department. I'm pretty such that you know nothing about this particular department so you really cannot question their effectiveness. I know very little about the credit card fraud that did take place although to our company's credit it looks as if our security department did cooperate and work with the appropriate authorities. Additionally I just surveyed the profiles of the 10 main players who make up the bulk of our corporate security department and it was reassuring to see that jetblue have hired some impressive security personel. The majority of our security personel have 20 - 30 years experience with law enforcement agencies such as the FBI, NYPD and New York State Police. As honest law abidding citizens I think we should be thankful and feel more secure that these quality people are on our side.

Last edited by dietcoke; May 2, 2007 at 8:55 pm