FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Workers Accused Of Identity Theft
Old May 2, 2007, 8:40 pm
H3A3H3

I'm a fan of jetBlue, and I admire many of jetBlue's unique qualities and strengths, but I must admit that my confidence in jetBlue has diminished over the past six months. I must also admit that I am paying more attention to details in my travels on jetBlue then I had in the past, and I can't help but notice numerous signs of a very weak infrastructure. It seems that David's Dream was OK when jetBlue was a fraction of its current size. When I reflect on jetBlue's beginnings, I am reminded of Midway Airlines when it was at it height, and operating a Raleigh-Durham hub. Midway did a very good job operationally (but not financially) as a one hub airline with a manageable number of spokes. jetBlue did a good job when it was of similar size to Midway Airlines at its height. It seems that jetBlue's infrastructure has never caught up to its growth of personnel, stations, and flight operations. I'd be curious to know how large jetBlue's internal security department is, and the credentials of and sophistication of their staff.