FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-miles [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2007, 1:49 pm
chexfan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by craz
I cant believe people were complaining about how My Points and E-rewards were Scams and not this site.
I think a big reason is that w/ MyPoints & E-Rewards there is an issue of being rewarded w/ Points or E-Reward $$$. Everytime I've done an e-mile "offer" the points have posted immediately.

Plus, how many times has an E-Rewards offer expired before you could get to it? Man, that sucks when that happens.

Originally Posted by rrgg
I can earn faster with mypoints and erewards, but they're also a little more work.
Interesting I hate E-rewards surveys b/c they are a lot more work. Seriously... e-miles? Has it ever taken more than 30 seconds to click and then answer 3 questions?

Earning $25 in E-rewards is much more time consuming than it was on e-miles.

Originally Posted by JerryFF
I don't understand what all the complaining is about. It takes less than a minute to click to the site, click through the ad, and click through the 3 questions. I got my 500 miles and my wife did too.
Bingo! It's very simple, and I was impressed w/ the speed that the miles posted to my US account.^

Will I fly to the South Pacific in F from this? Definitely not, but it will keep some accounts active.