FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An $8000 "entry fee" for LH Gold lounge
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2007, 8:29 am
sixtisbest

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
This just confirms to me why I went into business and did not bother to study law. At least there a balance sheet tells you the truth and never leaves room for any interpretation.......
The question within FT should not really be whether something is legal according to German, Norwegian or any other law but whether we as a communicty feel that this is acceptable.

Excactly right. The sadness is that a german university professor is actually thinking about giving this to the student. This is what should be discussed in another forum and probably not even on flyertalk.

If LH thinks they are loosing too much money by this method, they will find ways of avoiding the problem. If they are in contrast happy with it, fine as well.

I can only say that on an eco flex ticket for almost 900e from dus to cph I was denied access to the sas lounge on the way back (in cph), even with a FT status. The lounge warden said I would need senator status to get access with an eco flex ticket.
And this is clearly ridiculous and I personally think that I have every right to use the trick of kevinsac to gain access, because Lufthansa and SAS are tricking me.

I think it would be better if Flying Lawyer spends the time he is using here with his students an not limit the times he is approachable to Monday 2-4pm (just gessing, as this is the case in german universities)