FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An $8000 "entry fee" for LH Gold lounge
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2007, 3:03 am
Football Fan

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
I did not say that I buy the full story. According to the rules you do not get lounge access with a ticket only.
Okay, so now you are justifying your incorrect legal opinion by "changing the facts of the case" through saying you "don't buy the full story". LOL ^ .

Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Thats my personal position at this moment. I have my clear opinion on the issue and the given fact that at least two lawyers keep discussion on this shows what I personally never would do. But my hourly rate is to high to continue this interesting discussion. But I promise you, I will present the case either to my students or when I sit next time on the panel in the second exam. Can be an interesting discussion there, too.
Make sure you report the facts as the OP stated them, and you will have the same outcome I explained to you, if your students know the law.

Oh, and I personally wouldn't do it either.

And your hourly rate is of no concern to anyone here at FT, and neither does the mention of it impress anyone .