FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An $8000 "entry fee" for LH Gold lounge
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2007, 2:40 am
Football Fan

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Without a BP there would have been no access to the lounge. There were at least two employees involved. One selling the ticket and the other one in the lounge.
Again, read the facts - he got access only with his ticket.

Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Ok, next time you buy a ticket tell the airlines sales agent you just want to buy it for the sake of getting a meal in the FCL and you have no intention to fly at all and and tell the girl at check in that you don't want to fly but just want to check in for that very same reason and wait whether or not she will check you in. If not, you should reconsider your thoughts.

But honestly, I have to earn some real money now. Some FT'ler know me personally and know who I am - maybe I am too careful based on the type of people and entities I advise - I would never ever take the risk even to advise my clients in a way that they bring themselves in inappropriate situations. And you read from other posters here that LH takes it seriously. So, give any advice you like but be aware that there can be unpleasant consequences.
Just to make it clear, since you seem to have misunderstood this as well, I am not giving any advice to act like the OP did. I merely pointed out that your insistance that the OP committed fraud was incorrect, and I see that you seem to have understood this by now, as you are unable or unwilling to defend your previously stated incorrect legal opinion.