FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QF cutting Asian flight frequency once AO starts
Old Sep 16, 2002, 4:45 am
MrsDrD

Programs: CX MPO Gold; QFClub
davistev, sorry to hear that you are likewise affected by this cut in service.

Out of curiousity I just searched CNS-Osaka as well: sure enough, in November the QF service is being completely dropped between that city pairing, replaced by AO.

As far as HKG-BNE goes: I tried the old, "phone again and hope for another answer" routine. Again, I was told that HKG-BNE pairing only operates twice a week from November. I asked if there was any reason why the online timetable would not be showing this change, but of course I suspected phone reservations wouldn't be able to comment on that, and there was no good answer. Fair enough, not their area. Thus have sent an e-mail to the Qantas site to ask for an explanation for the discrepancy...

I don't know which is more frustrating just now, the fact that the flights have been cut or the fact that the online timetabling is wrong so goodness only knows what else is going on....actually, the cut flights are worse, at least the timetabling might be fixed in the near future, but I know that however much I don't like it they've just more than halved flight options on my most travelled route