FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin O'Hare, ORD, Rosemont, IL (Chicago) [Master Thread]
Old Apr 12, 2007, 6:35 pm
shortcut3d

Programs: UA 1KUGS, AA Plat., SPG Plat., Hertz Five*
Arrow Westin O'Hare - Rosemont, IL (Chicago) [Master Thread]

Property: Westin O'Hare
Date: April 11 - 13, 2007

Check-in:
Upon check-in no recognition of status. I asked if my number was on file. Then I had to proceed to walk the young lady through the Platinum amenity process. Next, after arriving into my room there were few towels, etc. and one bar of soap. Fortunately, I had booked a Club Level room. Note that I did not receive an upgrade from there.

Room Service:
I share this same experience with my co-worker. We both ordered room service and were told no fries were available with sandwiches even though the menu states it. I inquired and found out it was because they would be delivered cold. Service Express honestly admitted the fries would be cold.

I inquired if my Crisp Chicken Pesto Panini was a hot sandwich. Then after a confirmed yes, I said the fries will be warm enough. Upon receiving the sandwich it was stone cold and soggy. The fries were also cold.

Now to the salad. They advertise the Mixed Field Green Salad with Potato Brittle. They literally put Lay's potato chips on the salad! Enough said.

Dry Cleaning:
The dry cleaning service was also 4 hours late. It also took repeated calls to respond and bring the dry cleaning.

Fitness:
The pool is undergoing construction. Otherwise working facilities. Although, the treadmills warn that there is no belt wax.

Last edited by AZ Travels the World; Aug 5, 2007 at 12:03 pm Reason: repair title