FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Randy Petersen is checking into COS policies
Old Apr 11, 2007, 5:14 pm
SAPMAN

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
Sorry nsx for mentioning fault. Guess noone is responsibile for their own actions anymore. And, yes I misinterpeted dhacker's commet of people looking at COS because they are in pre-board line. Although I am unsure how one would know why people are looking. I have seen/even heard people in A line looking over the Preboards and wonder why some are in it (not COS) - as some look physically ok.

I agree. If a COS wants an Exit Row, why not have him/her be in front of the A line to be sure they will get one (on originating flights). On thru flights, it is unlikely anyway - even if in Pre-board line.

WN can insure 2 seats together by having the COS have an A boarding pass. Unless a very full thru flight (rare), even the complete B line is usually able to have 2 seats together. So the COS does NOT have to be in the Preboard Line. Just get in either the A or B line and you will have 2 seats together. I have never seen where the 1st person in C line does not have the chance for an aisle or Window and a Middle seat. Having a bag to put overhead etc. is not a real cause of concern any more than for anyone else.