FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Forum Suggestion: Other Travel Programs/Partners - BAA Worldpoints
Old Apr 11, 2007, 9:27 am
sam

Programs: Qantas Gold; BA Silver; Virgin Australia Platinum; Virgin Atlantic Gold
New Forum Suggestion: Other Travel Programs/Partners - BAA Worldpoints

I would like to propose a new forum under Other Travel Programs/Partners - BAA Worldpoints. The purpose of the forum would be to discuss general issues around airports owned by British Airports Authority (e.g. LHR, LGW, STN and others) in the same way as airline points forums are used to discuss general issues around airline service.

I think that such a forum would be particularly relevant at the moment
a) as we experience particular issues with security control and immigration in UK airports owned by BAA
b) as the UK government is making decisions about competition between & further expansion of London airports
c) as LHR T5 is opening soon
I think these issues are currently discussed in other forums outside Flyertalk where the particular interests of the frequent traveller are not represented.

There are also other posts on bmi / BA forums that relate to BAA Worldpoints and might be better placed here.