FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SXB-CDG-IAH-SLC-BOI-SLC-SAN-ATL-CDG-SXB - three flyertalker - three days
Old Apr 6, 2007, 1:26 am
chrissxb
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
SXB-CDG-IAH-SLC-BOI-SLC-SAN-ATL-CDG-SXB - three flyertalker - three days

Richelieu, Falco Peregrinus & chrissxb had the great (dissenting opinion from your resident complainer: silly) idea to spend the Easter weekend at 30000ft above sealevel.
On our first day Delta Airlines (euh? which airline is that?) and Air France will get us from Strasbourg via Paris, Houston, Salt Lake City to Boise.

After uneventful flight and connection at CDG, we're sitting in the CDG E remote terminal, waiting for AF36 to be ready for boarding. Oh, we need to mention, that - like everyone expects at CDG - there was strike and loud protesters in the terminal (presidential election is getting closer!) (security people want to get more money and work probably less). (Not that we don't understand them. We'd be extremely happy if their workload was lightened to the point of removing security measures altogether...)

We (chrissxb) will try to update this report at every stop where we have enough time and battery power to get online (Chris is like an Energizer Bunny, he's never tired and plans to update the trip report at each stop of this 24-hours flight succession. I can't guarantee I will have enough energy to contribute to this trip report. In fact, I am not confident, based on previous horror stories told by a FTer, that I'll have enough energy to even survive this flight...)
Come on, we have enough time to write it, don't we? next stop is Houston and thats 5023miles and approx. 10h30min flight time

(Comments in black were written by chrissxb)
(Comments in red were added by Richelieu)
(Comments in blue were added by Falco Peregrinus)