FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Washington D.C. REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 31, 2007, 9:20 pm
ashaboe

Programs: AS Gold/SPG Gold/Hertz PC
More update

Staying @ PH Washington on FFN award tonight. Only thing mentioned at check-in was that we could get complimentary hot beverage as Gold passport member (as far as I can understand not because of "elite" status within the program). Was assigned room 810 which turned out to be a nice corner room with a separate seating area (probably a junior suite). It's on the street side across from the Fairmont (free wifi access courtesy of Fairmont's club floor available ).

I was never acknowledged as a Diamond member (I never really mind this) and was never told whether the room is an upgraded room. Based on what I can see however, the room looks like an upgraded one.

After dinner I found out that there was still no Diamond amenity in the room. Called the "guest request" number to ask about it and was told that the small vase of flower in the room is the Diamond amenity. Really don't know what else to say so I decided to wait until check-out tomorrow to confirm this (we never plan to drink the wine if it is still the amenity ... was going to give it to someone we are visiting). Will update this post after check-out tomorrow.