FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - name change to M&M account
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2007, 5:09 pm
2SWEETAU

From the lufthansa website:_

General "Personal information" displays the details which you provided when you registered for www.lufthansa.com. This data is required for online bookings.

Name Here you’ll find your personal details. These Information can not be change online. Should updates be necessary, (e.g. name change) please contact the Lufthansa Internet Service Center on +49 - (0)1803 - 33 66 33 or for Miles & More customers, the Miles & More Service telephone on +49 (0)1805-5959 (0,12 €/min.). On this page you can choose your preferred language.

What happens with your entered data? Find information about Lufthansa data protection terms and conditions by clicking on "data protection"

BUTTON "Update Profile" Just click on "Update Profile" and the changes you have made on this page will be transmitted. Please note that the changes will be updated when you log in next.

I get what your saying but i did read this on the lufthansa website. Thats why i said this sounds simple provided you do not sell or exchange the account but i understand M&M would perceive this as a sale.