FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2007, 11:53 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
For the moment, at least with AA, the only bonus I know of is the same old 500 miles for the first $150 per month for AA elites, good through 29 Feb 2008 iirc. Presumably, there is a special deal going on for any AA elites who register with ADRN (AAdvantage Dining by Rewards Network) so they can become elites without having the 12 dine requirement, but the 6 weeks or so they say it will take to get ADRN elite makes this less than an ideal incentive, IMO.

Our Megamiles posted ~March 21, but in the meantime another incentive / bonus program would be nice. OTOH, with folks like Cornroaster, BOGO, Gardner, points scrounger et al keeping an eye on these programs, we'll probably be among the first to know. NJUPINTHEAIR has started so many threads and added so much, s/he shall remain unmentioned - not. ^ Or, at least others who are deserving shall remain truly unmentioned just now.

Another frustration for me was filling out the comments section of the reviews, but those have been useless as they never show the comments - only the combined ratings. Of course, being assiduous about filling the reviews in meant no "fill 'em out and get miles" offer for me...

Anyone remember that dictum "punish the innocent, reward the guilty, and promote the non-participant?" It may be alive and well!

Last edited by JDiver; Mar 23, 2007 at 6:05 pm Reason: edit, fix, repair, add and otherwise mess with my post