FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Report your problems from reservation systems migration here
Old Mar 13, 2007, 4:57 pm
EileenSRN

Programs: USAirways, SPG gold, Marriott Silver
We had 3 future PNRs before migration. 2 award and one standard. One of the award PNRs did not "convert" to a new Locator number and wouldn't show up on-line. We tried calling the internet help line as the "We're sorry" message suggested. They took a while, came back on and said all should be well. We asked for email confirmations on all 3 new Locator #'s. Next morning, still no email. I used live chat - only took 3 tries - and explained what had transpired so far. "Susan" took some time to check and then said that since my flt wasn't till July, it would be better if I waited another week or so to work on getting it to show up on-line. But...she would email me a duplicate receipt immediately. She waited on line till I told her I had it. This is the 3rd time I've used Live Chat. It's not always available, but when I do get in, they always work till I get an answer. **Tip - Don't bother filling out the question till you're connected. You have more than enough time to type (or C&P from notepad) your question after the first welcome screen comes up.
Hubby called in again today and they're sending email - not here yet - and was also told it'll be another week before all the PNR's show up on-line.
Eileen