FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q/A with Internet Brands (purchase of FlyerTalk)
Old Mar 7, 2007, 10:45 am
geckoflyer

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
Anyway, I really don't see any changes on the horizon. Besides, the deal was done over a month ago and have you noticed anything different?
Randy,

I personally believe this to be a great question - and the answer (at least my personal answer) is two sided:

1) I haven't noticed anything different in the past month, and this certainly is a very positive thing. On the flip side...it has only been a month - so I can't say I'm confident at this point. Us FTers obviously take FT personally - it's our playground, knowledge base, and most importantly our community ... which leads me to #2

2) I really like all of the conversation in regards to the "sale" of FlyerTalk. It just proves to me that once again the users are what make FlyerTalk what it is. I know that you realize this Randy, and I can only hope (and honestly I believe) that the new "owner/s" (you'll always be the real owner Randy) will view it this way as well.

Thank you for making FlyerTalk what it is today - and thanks for sticking around for the upcoming years!

All the best,
Chris