FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA First LHR-TLV
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2007, 5:11 am
TEX277

Many thanks for all of the feedback everybody. My companion had a read of the TR and quipped that the time spend composing such a 'masterpiece' must have taken as long as we spent in Israel! He also points out, quite correctly, that the majority (around two-thirds) of the pictures were in fact taken by him. So credit were it is due on that.

One thing that I did not state in the report was how safe we actually felt walking around. I must say that at no time whatsoever did we feel even a little uneasy with regards to our safety. I do not recall ever before visiting a country for the first time and wondering around rather aimlessly without any concerns. Each person with whom we had dealings was perfectly pleasant and very hospitable despite what BA state on their Israel destination guide. I would link to it here but it looks like guide links are down.

I would, of course, thoroughly recommend a trip to anybody. I am pleased to see that MCS? has already booked his ticket^ . Looks like you are going for a little longer than we spent over there. I am sure that you'll have a great time and will, no doubt, see much more of both Tel Aviv and Israel than we did.