FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale [Master Thread]
Old Mar 1, 2007, 2:04 pm
dujvari

Originally Posted by california09
Thanks for the review!

My gf and I are going to be staying in the Villas in May, so I'm very glad to hear such a great review. How is the pool area? I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch a few years back and was blown away by the pools - I assume Kierland is not quite the same. Also, did you happen see the timeshares at all? Cant wait till May!
There is an adult pool and a family pool area. Obviously, we were in the family area. The pool was very nice. There was a hot tub, lazy river and a very nice slide for the kids. The kids had a BLAST! Honestly, we lacked nothing. The kids were busy with the pool toys they were given, sliding and floating on the lazy river. There wasn't one single moment any of them were bored or not running to do something. They thought it was fantastic... and don't think for a moment these kids don't know what a good time is... these kids are well traveled and jaded.

I re-read my post and it just doesn't do the experience justice. It's like trying to capture the Grand Canyon on film... it's just not gonna happen. This place needs to be experienced.