FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Parker to Become a One-Day "Prison Preferred" Member
Old Feb 21, 2007, 3:59 pm
GAC
Suspended

Originally Posted by ClueByFour
Of course he pled it out--he refused to blow and presumably had blood drawn that registered over the legal limit. I don't know about AZ, but most cops I know who run DUI/DWI patrols have the thing down to a science--if you are drunk, they are going to follow a process that's virtually lawyer-proof.

With that said, I think the real reason he pled it out is this: by doing so, he knows what the sentence will be. If he runs it to/thru trial and loses, it's up to the judge. That could be bad for Doogie, especially given his apparent penchant for being caught driving after imbibing......
There you go again

He did the crime, stepped up to the plate and admitted it and is now doing the time. Seems to me the right thing to do instead of doing as most do and hire a team of lawyers and then claim childhood abuse as they check into a two week rehab vacation.

By the way, I think his name is Doug. I'm sure you would not like to be called Clueless or other cute disrespecting names. Lets try to lift the level of debate, shall we?