FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another e.g of "No"- call back "Yes"
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2007, 8:02 am
Indo-flyer

Originally Posted by cingmot
Another "e.g" of incoherent sentence structure and punctuation. Is everyone on this forum drunk?
I usually do not reply to "flaming". Having said that, "Here I go!"
Your insinuation that I was drunk when I wrote this post was an insult (Webster's archaic "an act of attacking" ). I do not even drink! Could it possibly, you had a little too much to drink and your tolerance level is minimal

I find it interesting that of all things to point out in my post, you choose "the title" in your quote, since there were other, more significant grammatical problems with my post.
The reason for my post being in incorrect/improper English is brevity. However, I felt that getting some information out that could be helpful to someone, as so much information here has been helpful to me, was primary.

Another "e.g." of insulting someone even though it is likely that English is a 2nd language for the OP,
Thank you. Yes, English was (past tense) not my first language, but I have been educated sufficiently (a Master's degree and post-graduate studies ) to be able use that as an excuse Uh... no... My major was not English

Last edited by Indo-flyer; Feb 21, 2007 at 8:08 am