FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 17, 2007, 12:23 pm
kstelzner

thesilb

I could not have been more happy with the room I was assigned - 982 in the Lahaina tower. This is a direct ocean-facing room on the abutting end of the tower wing (nestled in between the two ocean suites). This has got to be perhaps the very best "regular" (non suite) room in the hotel. I highly recommend x82 in this tower! I honestly believe I had a much better stay than I would have in an ocean view room in the Regency Club (and I can compare directly as I have stayed in those rooms many times).
I know this thread is old, but I can't believe I finally found some info on these specific rooms. We are ready to book and want to request specific rooms. I am interested in the Napili Tower because we have young kids and don't want to hear the luau music every night. First question is, do the ground floor units have direct access right onto the grass/ocean? Or do you have to walk down the hall and out to a walkway? Second question is... what room #s are these in the Napili tower that are direct ocean facing, sandwiched between the 2 ocean suites?

Great thread thesilb!! I think I'm close to finding my answer!!