FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Parking at DFW - options, questions, suggestions
Old Feb 14, 2007, 9:42 pm
techgirl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
Its a detail that shows DFW Airport, time/date of entry, location of entry (north or south plus toll gate number), time/date of exit, location, and total charge along with the notation "parking".

You can do a print screen, download as a PDF, or download into Excel.

I used to have to turn expenses into the worlds most ridiculously strict accounting department and they accepted the toll site print out with no questions. Its pretty clearly labeled, and since they also hit your card for the exact amount of the parking charge - vs. taking it off the prepaid on the tag, you have a matching charge on your credit card to back it up should you need additional documentation to show where the charge came from.

I've heard that some companies are even buying toll tags for employees to use now for parking as they can batch a group of them together for reporting purposes and print summary billing reports.