FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - travel pillow recommendations?
View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2007, 9:18 am
stew4life

really i guess it is all about quality and convenience. the materials she uses are top notch. also everything fits in the small bag and takes up hardly any room in your bag. the inside is a micro-suede and super soft. the outside is not only fashionable but silky smooth, and all of it is washable. the fact that it is made by an ex flight attendant will tell you that she has incorporated everything in this ensemble that she thought would make for a more comfortable travel experience not only for herself, but for others.

i may not have spent this much prior to recieving this set as a gift, however, now that i have one, it will be the only thing i ever buy for travel.

if you don't travel a lot then you may not want to spend this amount. but for me, i will get much use out of it and then invest in a new one. i guess you have to actually try it to know what i mean. but if you do you'll be hooked.

bye bye cootie blankets!!!^

Originally Posted by Jiffy
Can any one tell why pambee is a better product than others. The site says nothing about the benefits other than the fact why it is called pambee (named after the owner Pam B.), and it costs 4 times than others(about $84).