FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MUCCI Roll Call
Thread: MUCCI Roll Call
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2007, 6:03 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
PUCCI - I'll have you know my youthful appearance is no accident. I've been using Clinique skin care products for as long as I can afford them (about 25 years now); shaving gel, after-shave moisturiser and the recently introduced stuff to moisturise around your eyes. I could easily pass for someone 10 years younger - as you only know too well; you told me as much when our eyes first met.

Follow Boddingtons path to rack and ruin - 12 pints on a Saturday night, knee-tremblers in dark Asian back streets, etc and a man will have skin like a rhino's backside before the age of 30 (if he lives that long).

By the way PUCCI, all the very best wishes for your temporary 'confinement'. ^
Phil - my love. This I will say whilst I can still post. Yes your skin is for one of your age quite soft. Saggy some would say, but that is not very kind. Yes there are folds and folds and lots and lots of it but it's all quite soft. It's just the bags under your eyes where all the moisturiser seems to collect. Still as I said before I parted us, there is nothing about you that liposuction and a nip and tuck would not correct. Well - tear and drag in this instance but that's just symantics. Yes, I did say that you looked young. But beneath a reading lamp in World Traveller everyone looks young. I was smitten - what could I do? You had me and when I need you most - where are you? Egypt. Blimey the Flight into Egypt was nothing compared with your departure when I told you. Kiss and Tell? Kiss and Run more like.

Boddingtons writes me mail. He hails me as a Mancunian girl - and yet I am not. I am Surrey Sugar through and through - yes I trained in Manchester and lived there for three years. However the Corrie Queen I am not - nor yet Emerdale (it always sounds like a brand of synthetic butter to me). Still after I watched a certain film when I was very young and very impressionable (No Boddy not The Magic Roundabout) starring Marlon Brando I switched to Flora Margarine.