FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MUCCI Roll Call
Thread: MUCCI Roll Call
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2007, 12:49 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
According to eye-witness reports from Smirnoff, if VC10 Boy 'slips in from behind' you'll notice it - positively eye-watering! Just don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower and you should be OK.

A thread about MUCCIs has got mucky.
Yes it did - and it was all thanks to you. Again. I am now getting seriously concerned about your orientation. Your obsession with VC10Boys predilictions is verging on the unhealthy. V C 10 Boy has been made a Mucci by me. Get yourhead round it because it is not going to go away.

I am concerned that your are mouthing off in front of Boddingtons who - I am told by Othes - is a mere babe compared with you lot of louche. He is a bottle baby and you should be kind to him. He will never ever have to concern himself with grown up things like Champagne and three-in-a-bath (go Boddy would you like to try - Uncle Phil could give you a bath you'd never forget. It be like being back at the Oswaldswhistle Rugby Club after match all boys together bath (water extra)). You are over 16 aren't you?

Now Phil - you would not hear Moomba talking like that. he is a gentleman and a gentle man. Yes, I know that you like to do rough - but learn from him. My latest Mucci. He won't end up on the scrap heap of Cairo - you wait and see. (did you remember to get the milk and if you did is it semi-skimmed?)