FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Super Elite for ~ 8000 USD
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2007, 10:55 am
danw

Programs: Air Canada
Originally Posted by MapleLeaf
I won't divulge how to get SE for under $3K but I will remind folks to not think inside the box of Canada and AC.

Ken hAAmer has spoken in the past about different ways of thinking, what is a starting point, what is a stopover and where is the end point... be creative, it is amazing on what you can do.
Being relatively new to flyer talk it has been an amazing discovery that all these years of flying direct from point A to B is obviously NOT the correct way to travel if one wants to maximize probability of reach top tier status.

While I appreciate that u obviously are in possession of knowledge that many would be very interested in, and do not want to make things too easy for people to reach the SE status, I was wondering if u wouldn’t mind helping me out just a little?

Could u give an example of a flight itinerary that u r referring to (low $ cost max QM or segments), which would fall under the category of reaching SE for $3K?
This would be extremely helpful in understanding your mindset of how one should go about setting up itineraries and allow me to go forward on my own.

i am based in Toronto (YYZ).

Thank u