FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-miles [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2007, 6:32 am
scassett

Programs: DL GM, UA, CO, HH, PP
Originally Posted by Marathon Man
OMG! I totallllly forgot about this gig and had already joined at some point before the new year. Cant even remember when now but I have to dig up whatever I had saved on it.

Anyway, I remembered my password and logged in to get this message below where it says I have 295 points so far:

As a Member of e-Miles®, you earn Northwest Airlines® WorldPerks® miles — simply for responding to marketing messages tailored to your interests!

You have completed all of your current earning opportunities.

Please check often for new earning opportunities.

I don't like the "Please check often for new earning opportunities" line really.

So um, like WHEN?? And how does one GET to 500+?

I did notice this in a section called Account Information:

Q. Why am I not receiving e-mail from e-Miles? -
If you, or your ISP, use spam filtering software, e-mail from e-Miles may be mistakenly identified as spam and not delivered to your inbox. To ensure that e-Miles e-mail isn't confused with spam, add the following e-mail addresses to your address book and list of Trusted Senders:

[email protected]
[email protected]

~MM

BTW, why isnt this thread in MilesBuzz since it deals with miles on a few airlines? Just curious?

♠♥♣♦
The site has stated that they will not really be up and running till after the beginning of 2007. That is now, so I assume that we will begin to get earning opportunities soon.