FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Clubs Mexico City (MEX)
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2007, 8:47 am
jason8612
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
New Cent/Plat MEX Lounge + pics

I had a chance to stop by the new lounge on my flight back. Its located in MEX international pert, across from gate 31 (basically all the way at the end) Pictures might not be the best, used my cell phone.

You enter through glass doors with a big sign overhead. There is a small desk to check-in, and elevator + stairs that you take down to go to the lounge.

Entrance picture

Rules says 8 guests with Cent card, 4 with Plat (if I can read my Spanish)

When you get down, restrooms are to the left and right in front of you is a new thing.. massages! You can come in, and get a free 15min massage. No pools, jacuzzi, or saunas though. I got the direct phone number there, so if anyone wants to book a slot for a massage, PM me.

Spa picture
times picture

The lounge is at ground level. There is a bar, and comes with a bar tender. Same type of food, though there were also mini sandwiches now. New leather chairs and wooden tables. There are laptops that you can use and a xbox to play.

lounge picture

Overall its a nice lounge, but just small. Got crowded in there at times. The old lounge (near gate 19 floor 2) should be open again in April/May from what I was told, and they do not plan to close this one.