FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BEWARE- CO Crew caught on video falsely accusing ELITE of Federal Crime
Old Jan 3, 2007, 9:24 pm
VideoPaul

Programs: CO PLT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by SAT Lawyer
Yep. It will knock you out quickly and generally keep you in a very sleepy state for six or seven hours. Which is why it is a godsend on lengthy redeye flights. ^
For me it's benadryl...two of those and you could roll a grenade down the aisle and I wouldn't wake up. One flight I had injured my back and was bedridden for the last two days of m business trip. I was on oxycodone and that wore off quickly so I supplemented it with hard loquir to get to sleep. Once on teh plane I doped myself up to the limits of what I thought was safe and told the FA that I was in excruciating back pain, had taken some way-powerful painkillers and that I would likely be unresponsive when we landed. The purser was brought over who made sure I was OK to travel and then said they would keep an eye on me. Apparently I was making some odd noises during my sleep and because I had let them know ahead of time they explained to nearby pax who were somewhat concerned and everything turned out fine. Found out about it from the guy across the aisle who told me I was the IFE that trip.

Bottom line, TELL the FAs you are going to take one of these...just in case you wake up in a purple haze and say or do something stupid. They will appreciate the honesty and you will appreciate their willingness to help ESPECIALLY on CO.

Continental. This is MY airline.