FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BEWARE- CO Crew caught on video falsely accusing ELITE of Federal Crime
Old Jan 3, 2007, 8:21 pm
CO757

Originally Posted by hughw
1. I still don't get it. The tape records what happened after they asked you to leave the plane. But clearly there was some reason they asked you to leave in the first place. I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but they must have thought something - rather than coming up with something out of the clear blue. For our benefit, can you think of anything that might have triggered this - and going potty isn't the reason, on Ambien or not?

2. My wife occasionally take Ambien at home. No odd behavior, but the few times I've taken it (and then only 5mg), I've found the effect too long lasting - even after getting up in the morning. BTW, what dose did you take? I've been using 10mg of Sonata for the occasional night I have trouble getting to sleep, when waking in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep, and for red-eye flights. It is only active about 4 hours so you can take it later or not knocked out after only sleeping 4 hours on a flight.
Is it possible the effects are lacking in the "home" setting due to it being ....home? When you combine the stress of everyday living, traveling and altitude (which influences people consuming alcohol on-board).

Just wondering....also know that side effects don't happen to everyone.