FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seattle Gay Nightlife Review
View Single Post
Old Dec 24, 2006, 3:41 am
fly4funsea

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Originally Posted by westcoastman
I have had some issues with service as well. I have actually had such a bad experience there one time I yelled at the hostess and walked out of the place. Chefs are pretty quick but the servers are in no hurry to get the food to you so you have to be aggressive with whoever walks by. Some of the dishes are decent but chicken salad does not sound like something I would order there. They have a decent hamburger and sometimes have early bird specials on weekdays which include strip steak, salad and dessert for around $13.
I would save Broadway Grill for a warm summer afternoon as a location for prime people watching with expectations of a casual meal. Service can suck and don't let them sit you in the back unless you prefer dark windowless dining.
Yup gotta agree with the service. It often times can be darn right nonexistent! Well unless you are one of the super uber pretty ones If one chooses to dine on Broadway here are my suggestions in no particular order. Tacos Guymas, Pho 900, Pho Tran (?), Charlies (if you like old school jazz you'll like it here), Espresso Vivace for coffee and Julia's on Broadway. Julia's has some really kick butt breaky and a grrrrrrreat burger.