FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Centurion personal concierge?
View Single Post
Old Dec 23, 2006, 2:10 pm
SQPPS

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Originally Posted by 00flyer00
The personal conceirge concept is complete crap. I've had about 3 personal coceirge so far. Whenever I call mine, they are never at work or away from desk. So I almost always end up using whoever is available to assist me at the time I call. I've gone through three conceirge already b/c it seems like the turnover rate for these employees are really high. Every 4 month or so they reassign me a new one. Its a complete waste of time really... on top of that, everytime I prompt #2 for general conceirge, they always ask me if I want to connect with my personal conceirge... I just say no b/c I know they are never in..
I couldn't disagree more; i have 2 great personal concierges so that I am covered 24 hours a day. with my rigorous travel schedule these guys really help me out. One of them is even fluent in Vietnamese, Cambodian and Cantonese--which is great for where I have to go. The other gent who works over-night is a real savant who constantly amazes me...even if he doesn't have an answer he will take the time to figure out and deliver great results.