FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else having problems with MileTracker??
Old Dec 20, 2006, 2:12 pm
Boraxo
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Well, here's a new one: for the past day or so, when I run MileTracker, the upper left corner says "Retrieving headlines...." and keeps doing so endlessly, despite the fact that I am connected to the internet. And of course while doing so it makes that annoying click/click/click/click.... noise.
I have the same problem - glad you pointed that out about the endless tasking - good reason to exit the program to avoid tying up the processor.

For a long time I could not seem to get US or Radisson to work (even with updates). So a month ago I deleted the program and downloaded it again. Naturally it lost all of my program info, but fortunately I had backed up the data under a new filename (miletracker will overwrite the file if you use their backup name, which of course deletes the info ) and was able to re-load it by changing the name back and moving it to the miletracker program files. Was pleased to see that all of the activity info was retained in addition to the accounts. ^

More recently Alaska does not seem to work - hopefully that will be fixed in the latest update.

Update: Downloaded upgrade tonight, now Alaska works fine along with the headlines, but no Marriott... I guess we can't expect it all to work perfectly

Last edited by Boraxo; Dec 21, 2006 at 12:14 am