FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center, Vancouver BC [Master Thread]
Old Dec 10, 2006, 11:48 pm
100,000miler

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Sheraton Wall Centre, Vancouver

Trip report, great hotel, not bad location. great treatment of Plat members.

I have stayed there many times and love this hotel. Always get a good u/g to a family suite. Rooms are irregular which I actually love. Service is terrific including free breakfast in lounge on 25th floor. Free phones and computer access too.

And great rates there at this time of year too.

However, what I have never understood is there are 2 towers to this hotel, the north one (which you want to stay in) and the south one (which is the convention hotel side and very conventional rooms---not that I have ever been in one).

I never want to stay in the south tower and thankfully I never have. However I do not see any booking plans for this other tower. Can anyone fill me in on this second tower and how room allocations work there as well as the quality of the rooms and upgrading policies???

Thanks in advance.