FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rude PHL lounge employee - Kudos to LGA
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2006, 8:46 pm
SDF_Traveler

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Jumpgate
That's PHL for you.

Also, I don't think it's every been possible to credit different segments of the same PNR to different frequent flyer programs. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Welcome to PHL is what I told my colleague at the time

What took me by surprise is this was an employee of the US Lounge. I pay to access some lounges via memberships, and other lounges I obtain membership or access to through FF status. OneWorld Emerald though Qantas which provides me with a Qantas Club membership means a lot of flights in paid premium cabins (QF uses status credits, which are based on fare paid to obtain status vs miles flown).

While there is no FC with US Airways Express, passengers in the lounge tend to be premium passengers and/or frequent travellers. For me, it just seems so wrong for a lounge employee to get rude and nasty with a customer.

RE: FF #'s

I know multiple FF #'s can be inserted into one PNR on other carriers - it's just broken down by segment - but don't know about US.

In my experience with AA, QF FF #'s must be entered segment by segment in order for it to take and print onto your boarding pass.

For some tickets like RTW's, I've seen FF #'s inserted segment by segment as some RTW tickets use carrier combos that are not part of the same alliance.