FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Airways miles expiring, how/when keep/reinstate them (merged)
Old Dec 7, 2006, 2:01 pm
GearMaven

Programs: BA CO DL NW UA US
Originally Posted by vurban
check into partners. Example if USairs and office max partner, then a minimal purchase at office max may save the miles!
Just received my latest USAirways Dividend Miles email newsletter with offers to earn miles:

Special Holiday Offers

Shop with Biscoff and get 250 miles plus 2 miles per dollar spent

You've enjoyed Biscoff cookies on US Airways flights, now earn miles when you shop Gourmet Center for Biscoff cookies and holiday gifts. For the holidays, we've dressed our Biscoff cookies in festive wrappers! Earn 250 miles, and 2 miles per $1 spent on all Gourmet Center purchases. Plus, get an additional 250 miles on purchases totaling $75 or more.

Get up to 10 miles per dollar spent with the Dividend Miles Shopping Mall

The Dividend Miles Shopping Mall has something for everyone on your holiday gift list. The mall features over 70 brand-name merchants including PersonalizationMall.com, offering 10 miles per dollar spent on their personalized gifts including picture frames, ornaments, apparel and home décor. Special offer valid through December 31, 2006.

Shop with FTD.com and get 20 miles per dollar spent

Earn 20 miles per dollar spent on all your holiday shopping with FTD.COM. As a special offer, earn an additional 250 bonus miles when you purchase the Mrs. Fields® Holiday Snowflake Tin including three varieties of scrumptious cookies. Shop now and start earning miles at FTD.COM!

Earn 20 miles per dollar spent with Gift Sense.com Shop at GiftSense.com for all of your gift-giving needs this holiday and earn 20 miles per $1 spent! Treat yourself to an additional 250 bonus miles when you send the Holiday Popcorn Trio Gift to your friends and family. Start your holiday shopping today at GiftSense.com!

Shop with OfficeMax and get 5 miles per dollar spent and free shipping

Now through December 24, earn 5 miles per $1 spent and enjoy free delivery with no minimum purchase- think of it as our gift to you! And when you think gifts, think OfficeMax. We have gifts for everyone, from MP3 players, digital cameras and color printers to the latest computers and accessories. Shop today for everything you need to get your holiday shopping completed!

Get 5 miles for every dollar you spend at SkyMall

‘Tis the season for shopping at SkyMall. From the coolest electronics and gadgets to the latest in travel accessories, SkyMall has the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Earn 5 miles for every dollar you spend on merchandise. Offer valid through December 31, 2006.
I'm doing the same--saving miles! I also signed up for the dining Rewards Network for US Airways and just moved my most used credit card there from my usual Rewards Network account for favorite airline. This is a really fast way to save miles; have done it for my BA/DL accounts in past too. Make eating out pay!